Batson Guitars really wants you to be happy with your guitar!
However, if for some reason you are not satisfied, you may return your guitar within 3 days of receiving your guitar. You can choose to have a refund or exchange it for another guitar.
This return policy does not apply to custom made guitars.
The guitar returned MUST be in new condition with no visible wear and tear, i.e.. pick scratches, belt buckle scratches, residue from skin oils and salts, mishandling of the case, or adjustments to the truss rod.
- Terms and Conditions. Batson Guitars warrants solely to the original purchaser of this Batson guitar that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for as long as the instrument is owned by the original purchaser, and until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another. This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to wear and tear to or breakage of frets, strings, nuts, saddle, batteries, or other damage or deterioration due to normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts, or to normal wear and tear or breakage of any part of an instrument, including but not limited to controls, switches, jacks, plated surfaces, tuning devices, pickguards or finish, or to any instrument case, gig bag, gig bag handles, zippers, latches, case hardware, or finish; (b) to asserted defects or damage caused by modification, misuse, neglect, abuse, accidents, acts of nature, or improper maintenance of the instrument or its parts (Batson Guitars reserves the exclusive right to make such determination of misuse, modification, or neglect based on inspection by Batson Guitars or an authorized Batson Guitars service technician); (c) to asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgments, including subjective opinions regarding tonal characteristics of the instrument or grain characteristics or colors of woods; (d) to asserted defects or damage to an instrument such as cracks, splitting, or warping of wood or damage to the instrument’s finish caused by accident or exposure to changes in or extreme instances of temperature or humidity, exposure to sunlight, moisture, body salts or acids, guitar straps, or guitar stands or hangers which cause harm to the instrument; (e) to defects asserted by any purchaser who did not purchase the instrument from an authorized Batson Guitars dealer in the United States of America or Canada; (f) to guitars owned by non-U.S. or non-Canadian residents, (g) to setups, adjustments, or any routine maintenance, (h) to any instrument whose serial number is missing, altered, or tampered with in any fashion, or (i) to asserted defects or damage to an instrument which has had work performed on it by or has been otherwise repaired or modified by a technician or repair person other than a Batson certified technician.
- Limitation on Obligations. The obligation of Batson Guitars hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this limited warranty. In no event shall Batson Guitars be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, wages or lost profits, of any nature or kind or for damages to or loss of property. Batson Guitars reserves the right to modify, refine, or improve its instruments and pickup systems, including making mechanical and electrical refinements, without incurring any responsibility to modify or exchange any products purchased prior to such modifications. This warranty is the sole warranty of Batson Guitars with regard to the Batson Americana, Troubadour, and Gypsy.
- No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty and representation of Batson Guitars with regard to the Batson Guitars products identified in the preceding paragraph. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices which may be executed in connection with the purchase of any Batson Guitar or related product. NO representation or warranty made by any Batson Guitars salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon Batson Guitars other than as set forth herein.
- Claim Procedures. Unless purchaser is notified in writing that repairs and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized Batson Guitars dealer or authorized Batson Guitars warranty repair center, claims for warranty performance and service shall be made by sending the instrument, shipping and insurance prepaid by the purchaser, to Batson Guitars, together with (a) evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like); (b) a brief description of the nature of the asserted defect; and (c) the name, address and phone number of the original purchaser to whom the instrument is to be returned. Please call Batson Guitars prior to shipping your guitar. Batson Guitars shall review the description of the asserted defect, examine the instrument, and make service, repairs and replacements as appropriate under this Limited Warranty. Upon completion of the service, the instrument shall be returned to the original purchaser, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser. In the event it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered by or is excluded from this Limited Warranty, the instrument shall be returned without repairs or replacement, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
- Legal Remedies. Depending upon the state in which you reside, you may have additional legal remedies available under the applicable Commercial Code or Consumer Warranty laws.